Orbitrunner Orbitrunner

Great game too hard

I think you should have just made the person choose where the sun had to be and it stayed static so you don't have to make unrealistic movements to win.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Great

It's a fun game but I found it impossible to win i got close though. Also, the guide and tutorial buttons don't work.

The Rise of a Knight The Rise of a Knight

meh

Looks like it took a while to make but it's just not fun and the goblin camp is impossible. Good graphics though.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Yeah it was really hard work to make this game and it took months, but I had fun anyway because I love flash. Im sorry you found it boring and too difficult.

Metro.Siberia Metro.Siberia

What the hell

This obviously isn't done because every time i hit new game it just started opening advertisements again so is there anything more to say? Not playable.

Ho Ho Ho Yellow Snow Ho Ho Ho Yellow Snow

It's good but,

I find it quite hard to hit the buttons even though you hit it, it has to be the center which is impossible on the last level.

infect. evolve. repeat. infect. evolve. repeat.

i loved it!!!

i hated being on the good side in other games now i get to infect thats awsome what a great idea!

A Wizards Tale A Wizards Tale

i like it but

i couldnt beet the fucking dragon y would u do that i couldntwatch the whole movie :(

Fix a blam tutorial Fix a blam tutorial

Your end flash to show was shit

How can you tell people how to be good when you arent good

TNT-Clock responds:

Because I'm good.

Catch the rings Catch the rings

loved it

That was so frakin awsome make opre thats so cool how you control by yelling ha clever.

your-biggest-fan responds:

yes well thanks
Look out for a camera controlled game soon...