Bob and the Apple Bob and the Apple

Oh Em Gee

The apple clerk laughing is so effing contagious best voice acting ever... Songs rock too.

tWHYlight tWHYlight

Fived

Yep, Twilight sure sucks balls and i haven't even seen it. I can tell from the previews... Good job for putting another piece of crap in it's place, our hatred...

: Picture Imperfect : : Picture Imperfect :

Boring...

The least you could do is rant about something that matters and some jokes wouldn't hurt either. (The funny kind)

Orbitrunner Orbitrunner

Great game too hard

I think you should have just made the person choose where the sun had to be and it stayed static so you don't have to make unrealistic movements to win.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Great

It's a fun game but I found it impossible to win i got close though. Also, the guide and tutorial buttons don't work.

The Rise of a Knight The Rise of a Knight

meh

Looks like it took a while to make but it's just not fun and the goblin camp is impossible. Good graphics though.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Yeah it was really hard work to make this game and it took months, but I had fun anyway because I love flash. Im sorry you found it boring and too difficult.

»§« Coming Home »§« Coming Home

Great music but

I really don't like her voice for some reason, tis a shame.

MaestroRage responds:

Well, I'm sorry you think so, friend. I can't really go out and get a new one, you know. =3 your words will never stop the songs in my heart! Thank you for listening.
With love,
LadyArsenic <3

~Only Heart~ by Cayler ~Only Heart~ by Cayler

Just great

You know ive been working on a piece quite similar to this suppose theres more inspiration now heh, Great Job You have a great voice little girly but nice. Keep it up heh. I'm just teasing by the way.

The Unfilled Void The Unfilled Void

Great!

Wonderful! This sounds quite professional and It will be in my upcoming flash for sure ill PM on the date of its release if i remember.